Study extra about cardiovascular health and approach to physical and psychological dysfunctions.
In addition, explore how to use pretty toys and get to live the psychological benefits of managing your emotions.
Finally tips and tricks making the oral a protagonist in the intercourse.
Is that course for you?
The intermediate course is for people who are comfortable giving oral sex, but are looking for exciting new ideas to help them strengthen their relationship. This course is fabulous for people who are interested in introducing toys and lube, and might like to start taking his whole body sensations into account when pleasuring him orally. If you love giving blow jobs but want to find out new, exciting ways to do it, the intermediate course is for you!
- Understanding cardiovascular health and how to maintain a strong erection
- Introduction to psychologically driven dysfunctions and tips on how to help
- It has been said that the largest sex organ is the brain, why?
- How to decrease your stress levels
- Pornography benefits and disadvantages
- Specific ideas for new things you and your partner can try in the bedroom, how to explore
- Oral sex as part of your lovemaking
- Climax and it’s benefits
- Improving the visual aspect of blowjobs
- Making a blowjob feel like a full sex act
- Lubes and toys Part 1
Lubes and toys Part 2
- Learning more about his body, what he likes, and more unusual erogenous areas Part 1
Learning more about his body, what he likes, and more unusual erogenous areas Part 2
- Tip Tune Up: Commonly read tips and how to do them well Part 1
Tip Tune Up: Commonly read tips and how to do them well Part 2
- Intermediate mouth and tongue techniques Part 1
Intermediate mouth and tongue techniques Part 2
- How to navigate him climaxing too quickly, and an introduction to edging Part 1
How to navigate him climaxing too quickly, and an introduction to edging Part 2
- Spit or Swallow?
Because of the Covid restrictions we are not able to deliver the kit.
Thus, the kit is NOT included in the offer.